CE and CME for Today’s Healthcare Organizations
In today’s fast paced environment, your physicians, nurses and allied health staff can rely on CMEConnection and CEConnection to fulfill their certification requirements and continue their professional development. CMEConnection and CEConnection gives your staff access to continuing education courses based on high quality, peer-reviewed content from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) and other leading content providers.
Keep the nursing staff in your institution licensed and certified with our vast library of more than 1,500 CE activities.
Browse Nursing CE
Offer current, relevant and cost-effective CE content for all of your allied health professionals from a single source.
Browse Allied Health CE
Here’s why you need CEConnection
- Over 1,800 continuing education courses available
- CE based on high quality, peer-reviewed content from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) and other leading healthcare content providers
- CE for specialties, including behavioral health, home care, and rehabilitation
- Employer-provided CE is a benefit staff expect in today's competitive job market
- Broad range of CE ensures your staff's compliance with licensure and certification
- CEConnection courses are available 24/7 online on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Customize and organize CE with assignment, personal planner, and tracking tools
- Integrate CEConnection easily with your existing Learning Management Systems