CEConnection: Connect to
the Continuing Education
Your Staff Really Want
In today’s fast paced environment, your nurses and allied health staff can rely on CEConnection to fulfill their certification requirements and continue their professional development.
CEConnection delivers the information your staff needs to improve patient outcomes and reduce costs through access to continuing education courses based on high quality, peer-reviewed content from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW).
CEConnection is the CE source for nursing and allied health professionals who want to improve the quality of care they deliver, their skills and their careers.
6 Reasons Health Care Organizations Need CEConnection
- Ensure staff comply with licensure and certification requirements
- Support evidence-based practice through staff education
- Offers your staff unlimited courses
- Purchase activities for one or more professions, customize CE activities for staff
- Easy to administrate with assignment and usage tracking tools
- Ability to integrate with existing Learning Management Systems
5 Reasons Staff Want CEConnection
- Employer-provided CE is a benefit staff really want
- Available 24X7 online; virtually no training required
- Browsable activities organized by profession, topic and specialty
- Use personal CE Planner to plan and track activities
- CE is portable- staff has access to planned and completed CE records during and post employment
Only CEConnection offers:
- CE-based on current, authoritative LWW journal content designed for the continuing education needs of hospital-based nurses and allied health professionals, plus additional content for specialty settings including behavioral health, home care, and rehabilitation
- A single platform that delivers a wide selection of information including hard-to find niche content suitable for a wide variety of health care providers
- New courses in multiple specialties added monthly
Schedule a demo today!